Home » Discussion Board Post 3

Discussion Board Post 3

Today’s workshop impacted my draft because my peers gave me useful feedbacks that I can consider for my draft. I liked how they gave me the idea to do another interview because making another interview with my scientist again wasn’t in my mind until my peers told me to do so. They told me that I need to write more information about my scientist and I think that is a good idea because the readers can understand how my scientist is qualified to write his research about psychology. Another thing that they told me is that if I make another interview my scientist can explain to me what his research is about and that will be helpful for me because I would be able to address my ideas more effectively and expand my profile. Additionally, they suggest that I need to define some of the words in order to make my profile understandable and easy to read and move sentences so it can make more sense. I think today’s workshop influence the way I will approaching assignments in the future because I can use those feedbacks and apply them to different assignments. Lastly, the discussion helped me reinforce my profile because it helped to have an idea in how to expand my profile.